I think it's time for another moment of gratitude, and today I would like to share my appreciation for Evernote - an app that helps me to organize pretty much every aspect of my life.
Between my professional photography business, my home life, and the Land of Le Beef, I have a lot of things to keep track of. I have spent most of my life with random ideas written out on napkins, scrap pieces of paper, the back of envelopes, and wherever else I could find some free space, but now I have finally found a simple and intuitive way to keep everything in the same place, and easily access it from my phone, tablet, and computer.
One of the beautiful things about Evernote is that everyone can use it in their own way. Here are some examples of ways that I use it:
- Daily and weekly planner
- Track personal and professional goals
- Write blog posts (like this one)
- Keep tabs of my clients, products, prices, and other business related items
- Remember marketing ideas
- Make notes of any changes I want to make to my websites
- Organize the photography lessons that I offer
- Jot down ideas for cartoons
- Plan trips and holidays
- Remember recipes that I want to try
- Keep a journal
- Plan different stages of projects that I am working one
- and a whole lot of other things
Anyway, I just want to say 'thanks Evernote', you're awesome".